Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
eccoMAGIC Forums
05/06/24 at 18:40:09
News: "Breathtaking" (Check out the new MagicView release at EccoTools.com)
Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Files launched from explorer don't pop up + 2 requests (Popularity: 4795 )
Philster
EccoMagic Apprentice

I Love Ecco!

Show the link to this post Files launched from explorer don't pop up + 2 requests
01/24/08 at 13:02:17

Three small things:

When Eccoext is minimized to the tray, running .eco files from my file manager does not pop up the Ecco window, which it probably should.

Also, I would prefer if the context menu in Ecco got its "Copy" (meaning "normal copy") entry back for easy access since I use this very frequently - and if the current submenu was added as another "TLI" to the context menu (e.g. as "Copy ..."). And likewise for "Paste".

One last question: Would it be possible to implement drag and drop copying of items on holding down the CTRL key during the D&D operation?

Thanks very much

IP Logged
Alec_Burgess
EccoMagic Apprentice

We all Love Ecco!

Show the link to this post Re: Files launched from explorer don't pop up + 2 requests
Reply #1 - 01/26/08 at 18:01:07

Quote:
Also, I would prefer if the context menu in Ecco got its "Copy" (meaning "normal copy") entry back for easy access since I use this very frequently - and if the current submenu was added as another "TLI" to the context menu (e.g. as "Copy ..."). And likewise for "Paste".

Yes! a great big ME TOO or +1  
I'm use the mouse more than the keyboard and probably 9 times out of 10 I just want the original COPY function while the other time the extended copy function is what I'm after.

Regards ... Alec
Email   IP Logged
Admin
Administrator

I love Ecco!

Show the link to this post Re: Files launched from explorer don't pop up + 2 requests
Reply #2 - 01/30/08 at 07:21:27

Others have sent private PM that they want RTF copy to be default,  or Column copy to be default...   many want different default!!!!

perhaps,  if relevant,   a "Default Copy"  that shows up on the main right click menu,  and each user can select which default copy/paste they want per extension options.

Note:  NORMAL COPY IS NOT A SLANG FUNCTION!!!!   You can make a hotkey icon to do this also.....

The Administrator.
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print