Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
eccoMAGIC Forums
04/30/24 at 03:04:40
News: If you have a scroll wheel, TRY EM SCROLL WHEELS. It's NICE!
Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How to add numbered list inside a multiline item    (memory conservation) (Popularity: 3772 )
montillo
Contributing  Member

I Love Ecco!

Show the link to this post How to add numbered list inside a multiline item    (memory conservation)
04/24/09 at 10:41:22

Somewhere I read about an ecco utility that would facilitate the creation of a numbered list in a multiline item. However I cannot seem to locate the utility. Anyone heard of it and can direct me to it?          

In case this isnt clear, I know that Ecco allows the numbering of items themselves, but to conserve the # of items I generate, I would like to enter a list into ONE item, but would prefer to, say select the items and then press a key to have ALL of them numbered and indented, rather than doing this myself manually in each item. (shift enter to go to the next line, ctrl-T to indent the next item, then type 1. 2. 3. for each item)

IP Logged
Admin
Administrator

I love Ecco!

Show the link to this post Re: How to add numbered list inside a multiline item    (memory conservation)
Reply #1 - 04/25/09 at 17:09:23

Quote:
but to conserve the # of items I generate, I would like to enter a list into ONE item,

why ?

you can have up to 65 thousand items per file....

but ok... let's say...

1. check out MagicView  (eccotools board).
it will allow you to have a page for each item,  up to 8Megs in size per item,  with fairly nice auto numbering/outlining. (plus encryption, etc etc).

2. or...

enter items in ecco normally,

use slang extension and use the freeware slang outlining tool from eccotools board.

copy with outline tool,  paste as new rtf item,  and delete old...

hope is clear to helpful.

ps: outline zoom & edit magic allows using enter as enter and tab as tab.  (does not work together with MV 'inlaid' mode).

The Administrator.
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print