Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
eccoMAGIC Forums
04/19/24 at 19:01:07
News: "Breathtaking" (Check out the new MagicView release at EccoTools.com)
Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Can’t download ECCOMagic’s own:: XP/Vista EZ Install (Popularity: 6100 )
rquisenb3
EccoMagic Apprentice

I Love Ecco!

Show the link to this post Can’t download ECCOMagic’s own:: XP/Vista EZ Install
08/07/08 at 16:17:35

On the ECCOMagic screen where I am directed to “Download by clicking on the attachment button (little paperclip) at the bottom of any description.”, nothing happens when I click (or doubleclick) on the paperclip symbol. My cursor is still an arrow when I move it over this symbol.  My cursor becomes a hand pointer when I move it over “ECCOMagic’s own:: XP/Vista EZ Install” or the date/time of the most recent post, but neither of these lead me to a download either.

IP Logged
Admin
Administrator

I love Ecco!

Show the link to this post Re: Can’t download ECCOMagic’s own:: XP/Vista EZ Install
Reply #1 - 08/07/08 at 19:42:53

the eccotools.com board is in many ways just like this one.

The "index" shows the "subjects"  (the tools),  and by clicking on any subject you get a 'thread' about that subject/tool.

There are *so many* great tools and extensions that it just became too much to create a whole new webpage for each one.

Thus,  distribution via the 'forum'  format.

If you open (by clicking on the subject-- the same way you do for this thread),  the thread for any tool,

you'll find one (or more) paperclips you can click on to download.

note:  many tools have more than one 'program' you can download.   Sometimes there are different versions,  and sometimes an 'undo' program is included also.

hope helpful!

The Administrator.
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print