Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
eccoMAGIC Forums
05/01/24 at 22:27:27
News: "Breathtaking" (Check out the new MagicView release at EccoTools.com)
Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How do I change the background color to yellow ? (Popularity: 2700 )
Admin
Administrator

I love Ecco!

Show the link to this post How do I change the background color to yellow ?
05/26/08 at 10:02:28

Quote:

[After using the EccoMagic Advanced Diagnostic Toolkit to repair a corrupt file] the background colors in phone book and calendar views are now blue -used to be yellow. How do I change the background color to yellow.

The EM-ADT uses Ecco's built-in code to rebuild a new file using the data in the corrupted file.  There is currently no known way to read or restore the colors used in notepad backgrounds.

The EM-ADT Advanced File & Rule Analysis will allow you to capture all auto-assignment rules (but they are not currently re-inserted in the restructured file,  that must be done manually).

To reset background colors for your file [best on networked system/shared files to do on master file before creating synced copies or shared copies,  but if necessary,  can be done manually on each file, even 'clone' or networked copies] simply:

File > Properties > Display > Color Preferences

and select for each view, view tab, (and special colors such as phonebook selection background),

your desired color.

You may 'Edit' any color to select an exact color should you choose.

Be sure when you are all done selecting your colors to both press "OK"  and then "APPLY".

hope helps.

The Administrator.
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print