Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
eccoMAGIC Forums
04/16/24 at 16:07:02
News: If you outline, checkout the new outlineZOOM extension. Amazing stuff to instantly bring your ideas into focus.
Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Basic EccoPro function (Popularity: 3952 )
Morgan
Contributing  Member

Howdy

Show the link to this post Basic EccoPro function
03/24/13 at 11:48:01

I have upgraded to EccoPro V4.01, on 2 laptops... 32 Bit on one & 64 bit on the second.

I've used to original Ecco for many years.  The new version is behaving differently.  I'm hoping for some direction.
-    Previously when I clicked the blank search field, it showed my entire data base, unexpanded.  Now entries are open, or the ones I've accessed in past sessions are open.  I want them all closed.  I want to open them when I'm ready.  Too clutered otherwise.

-    Also, what is the best way to set a font and it's size?  I'm doing this thru 'format', but, it works inconsistently.  And, when it changes the size as instructed, the font size is NOT changed when I expand an entry.  It's the old, or an 8 point font.  I want to change font and size, and know it's applied consistently throughout.

-    I want control over Ecco's colors.  I can change the over-all color, but it's not working with the lettering, the entry I've identified.  Is there a simple, clear way to do this?
My identified field is dark blue (can't change it), and my hi-lite is yellow (which I don't want), etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print