Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
eccoMAGIC Forums
04/23/24 at 06:53:23
News: If you outline, checkout the new outlineZOOM extension. Amazing stuff to instantly bring your ideas into focus.
Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Paid my money and can't download your program (Popularity: 5324 )
phlyman
EccoMagic Apprentice

I Love Ecco!

Show the link to this post Paid my money and can't download your program
12/05/11 at 23:01:37

Ecco was highly recommended to me and I was advised that I could download it free to try it out.  Over the past several days I have tried various ways to download it.  It kept coming to a screen that required me to pay.  Tonight I decided to pay.  After submitting my credit card and being told that it had been charged there was no opportunity to download the program.

Over the past 10 years I have downloaded dozens of programs.  I have never experienced this kind of difficulty.  I either want a method to now download the program or I want my money back.
 cry

IP Logged
Admin
Administrator

I love Ecco!

Show the link to this post Re: Paid my money and can't download your program
Reply #1 - 12/06/11 at 07:46:20

1. Welcome.

2. The download of Ecco, and the license is 100% Free.   Nothing on this site requires payment to access.

Look at http://forums.eccoMAGIC.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1193816898/1#1  for a get started guide.

3. If you register any eccomagic software,  a registered version of the software will be compiled personally for you, and emailed to you.   You should check your spam box if you don't see an e-mail from eccomagic after you register.  If you use gmail then you'll need to contact google, because they often  silently 'steal' emails with program files-- maybe they think it is spam or a virus, only google knows.  You can also send in an e-mail with an alternative, non-public address.  (web based pickup can also be arranged -- when really really really necessary).

4. If you download a trial and it does not run, please let us know-- the idea is for you to try out something before you consider paying for it.  MOST of the software on this site is FREEWARE.  Some has a 10 year trial period,  and only a few of the programs have registration fees-- after a liberal trial period.  A handful of specialty commercial use programs are registration only with no trial.

5. If you registered a product by 'accident' and you don't really need or use it,  we can work out some kind of 'discount' or credit on another product that you would use,  for example the magicView extension.

The Administrator.
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print