Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
eccoMAGIC Forums
04/19/24 at 06:44:29
News: "Breathtaking" (Check out the new MagicView release at EccoTools.com)
Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
low memory (Popularity: 10044 )
kdepc
EccoMagic Apprentice

I Love Ecco!

Show the link to this post low memory
04/27/09 at 14:39:43

My current problem is Ecco will not save and I receive a low memory issue every time I add a item.  

I have run the EM advanced Diag tool using advanced file & rule analysis on disconnected Ecco file and do not know what to do now. I do not see any errors in the results. I would like to upload the file to you or should I run the destructive test? I am a little Leary to run the destructive test.  

Also what is the popup for and how do I use it? "copied to clipboard" [Net Locaitons] Http:# etc...

WWW kdepc kdepc   IP Logged
kdepc
EccoMagic Apprentice

I Love Ecco!

Show the link to this post Re: low memory
Reply #1 - 04/27/09 at 18:36:03

Awesome!!!!!!!! Thank you It is a miracle. Everything is working. I used the EM Advanced diagnostic tool.  I read a lot and everything worked. I saw my limits and they were okay. I had a corrupted file that was fixed by the EM advanced diagnostic tool when I ran the destructive funtion. First, make sure you save a copy and test it on the copy. You may want to disconnect from the master. I did, but it was not necessary since I had to try it on the master whle it was NOT disconnected. I had no problem.  I then replaced the default.ect and I am happy. I paid for the tool. It is absolutely worth it. I am back in business!  

A little side note, after you download the program you have to rename it to remove the "_file" name so that "exe" is the extension. I did not know why it did not load at first. I had to rename the file from ....exe_file to ...exe.

WWW kdepc kdepc   IP Logged
dec2mdh
EccoMagic Apprentice

I Love Ecco!

Reply #2 - 09/15/10 at 08:45:40

I tried to download the app using the EM-ADT_Registration.exe file and paid for it using Paypal.  I thought it would re-direct me to download the app once I paid, but it didn't.  How do I get the app now?  Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

IP Logged
Admin
Administrator

I love Ecco!

Reply #3 - 09/19/10 at 17:59:15

undecided  You get a the tool & important safety instructions via e-mail.

hint: If you don't see it, be sure to check your spam box!

The Administrator.
WWW   IP Logged
MH_Hospital
EccoMagic Apprentice

I Love Ecco!

Reply #4 - 08/08/11 at 14:09:31

We're having the same issue. I've told the users to start looking for another piece of software years ago but they insist on using Ecco. We'll see if the tools in this forum help or if we should ditch the software altogether.

IP Logged
Admin
Administrator

I love Ecco!

Reply #5 - 08/29/11 at 15:34:54

be sure to download the EM Memory Reporter program (FREEWARE), and *read the memory issues tutorial in that thread*

The Administrator.
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print