Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
eccoMAGIC Forums
05/06/24 at 08:36:49
News: Welcome to the eccoMAGIC forum.
Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Unexpected closure of Ecco when Expression Evaluator closed (Popularity: 4604 )
albertschepers
Contributing  Member

I Love Ecco!

Show the link to this post Unexpected closure of Ecco when Expression Evaluator closed
12/08/07 at 12:46:35

There are times when I am running a test on an expression, either LUA or eccoext script, and when I close the evauation box ecco closes without any warning.  It closes completed.  That is, it does not minimize to the start bar, it is completely removed as a functioning entity.  There does not appear to be any residual part of the program running when I check with the Task Manager.

Albert Schepers
Email WWW   IP Logged
albertschepers
Contributing  Member

I Love Ecco!

Show the link to this post Re: Unexpected closure of Ecco when Expression Evaluator closed
Reply #1 - 12/08/07 at 13:28:35

All right, It seems to happen when I have placed a large amount of LUA script into the box, about 100 lines with comments.  I will try some other things but I can get it to do this every time.  If the script file would be of assistance I woud be happy to send it on.

Albert Schepers
Email WWW   IP Logged
albertschepers
Contributing  Member

I Love Ecco!

Show the link to this post Re: Unexpected closure of Ecco when Expression Evaluator closed
Reply #2 - 12/08/07 at 14:29:11

Further testing shows that if the evalator window is cleared of the lua script that all is well, the problem only happes when the window contains a large number of lines of script.

It should be noted that when ecco is closed that it does not save recent changes to teh dta file, rather annoying.

Albert Schepers
Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print